Founding Attorney | Email: email@example.com
Over the course of his legal career, Mr. Quinn has handled thousands of serious personal injury and wrongful death cases throughout Virginia and Washington, D.C. An accomplished trial attorney, he has successfully recovered more than $25 million for his clients.
Mr. Quinn graduated magna cum laude from Cornell Law School. Mr. Quinn has extensive experience litigating all aspects of complex personal injury, wrongful death, products liability, mass tort, and premises liability cases. He has been honored by Super Lawyers on its Rising Stars list for the Virginia personal injury bar each year from 2013 – 2020. Prior to starting his own firm, Mr. Quinn worked in two other prominent national law firms, and served as the managing attorney of one of the region’s largest personal injury firms.
A lifelong Virginia resident, Mr. Quinn lives in Arlington with his wife, Aubrey, and their three children. In his spare time, he enjoys playing basketball, chess, poker, and fantasy baseball. He is an avid fan of the Pittsburgh Steelers and, somewhat begrudgingly, the Pittsburgh Pirates.
- District of Columbia
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Virginia
- United States District Court, District of Columbia
- United States Court of Federal Claims
- Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Cornell School of Law, J.D., 2006
- Magna cum laude
- Order of the Coif
- Mary Washington College, B.A., 2003
- Cum laude
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association
- Member, VTLA CLE Committee
- Virginia Bar Association
- District of Columbia Bar Association
- Arlington County Bar Association